Saturday 2 February 2008

Who Pooed?

Jeez! What a night. We've got this great apartment that one of the humes built for us and we're all nestled in all cosy like and someone takes a dump in there, right in the top corner. Stink or what? Zaira reckons it was Ziggy that coiled one down but my bet's on Gelert. They all denied it of course but I watched them all later and Gelert didn't do one for hours after the rest of us.

OK, so where was I?

No idea, so maybe I should introduce the rest of the family here so you know who I'm talking about.

First off, here's my lovely mum, Foxy, with my sister Poppy and I when we were only about eight weeks old:



Then here's my twin sister, Poppy, when she was about four months old. Yeah, we don't look much alike but we were still born about the same time. Incidentally, we had three other brothers and sisters when we were born but I've no idea what happened to them.



So that's my, as it were, blood family. I'll introduce you to the others in a bit. To be honest, the sun's just warming up now and I need a bit of a snooze. Back later.

1 comment:

Dogasaur said...

the stink finder

http://www.dogasaur.com/store/products/stink-finder-light-9.html

pretty cool, eh?
come play on our site and see more doggy fun